help with my new aveo interrior

alex

Re: help with my new aveo interrior

Postby alex » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:12 pm

no this was my first manual car.. i think today i got the idea of the thing cuz it dint turn off today ! =] a little jumpy sometimes. I feel i got to get a little ruff to get the 2d gear on, it feels hard and on the dealer they told me it was normal on the car, how about you guys? Oh wolfman.... if u knew what i went tru today... I removed the cluster just to know how to do it and get to know the car... and IT WAS A PAIN TO PUT IT BACK!! my eyes got wet!! I WAS LIKE WTF HAVE I DONE!!!. and my needles got stuck like you said it happened to you. took me like 30+mins to get it in withoout getting them stuck... It is my 3d day with my car and i was nerveous!! and another thing... now this modern cars grrr no more screws i see... just alot of plastic clips... i broke 2 of the ones that hold the gauges... thank god it has lots ahahah. You have no idea how frustraded i was, but all is back in place and looking good!! ahahah. Hopefully i will have time to put my 06s springs on this one with my old rims. It will look awsum!! then ill post pics! Take care and thanks for everything!!!

WOLFMAN AK907

Re: help with my new aveo interrior

Postby WOLFMAN AK907 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Haha, I told you dude! It's a bitch. :lol:

Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska
ImageImageImage

Return to “Interior”