Re: Installing H&R's (or any other springs) 56k warning

Postby trempus » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:37 pm

and i'm getting a pay raise back dated to May 8th

2004 aveo
2006 uplander

mhenawy

Postby mhenawy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 pm

im thinking to get apex springs ..its the only one avilable to get here..question is , do i have to change anything else the oem strut will work ?
how far the change will be...not the lowering or the look...the performance..wht will i see after i install it ?

WOLFMAN AK907

Postby WOLFMAN AK907 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 pm

mhenawy wrote:im thinking to get apex springs ..its the only one avilable to get here..question is , do i have to change anything else the oem strut will work ?
how far the change will be...not the lowering or the look...the performance..wht will i see after i install it ?

Check the Suspension FAQ: http://www.aveonetwork.com/viewtopic.ph ... p=111#p111
Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska
ImageImageImage

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Petrified.Rabbit wrote:once i receive them. compare everything, and install them i will let everyone know how it works. i don't want to get any hopes up for people but they cost only $400. my friends are running the same brand on a few cars, and are very happy with them. they are not dampening adjustable though. but cant beat the price. and you could always add adjustable inserts when/if they need replaced..

Thank you very much, just open new topic so we can see whole process with pics :)

Return to “HOW-TO / DIY”