aveo adventure vehicle UPDATED

Non-technical discussions relating to the Chevrolet Aveo and sister models (Daewoo Kalos, Daewoo Gentra, Pontiac G3, Pontiac Wave, Suzuki Swift+, Holden Barina and Chevrolet Lova).
Petrified.Rabbit

Re: aveo adventure vehicle UPDATED

Postby Petrified.Rabbit » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:55 am

Should have put a snorkel on it instead of the stock intake.

Denis

Postby Denis » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:17 am

just had goodyear ultra grips 195/60r14 installed on the front, should give me good traction on the dirt/gravel/snow

took an dirt trail in to the woods to a burned down mansion on a side of a cliff face at 11 pm on a halloween night and my fiancee and her friend, with no other light source but headlights and fogs, i came to a conclusion that i want to mount lights to the roof rack to face the sides and the back to use when needed.

the trip was very fun, i don't know if any of you guys believe in haunted places or ghosts, (honestly i don't but i do like driving crazy roads at night) but my fiancee did catch some stuff on camera that we could not explain LOL
2004 Suzuki Swift+S (Adventure Vehicle/Winter Car)
2008 Mitsubishi Galant (Daily driver/Highway Boat)

Petrified.Rabbit

Postby Petrified.Rabbit » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:24 am

sounds like a fun time.. i love having too much speed in an area you should be in.. i took a amc eagle wagon into the woods at 60 mph once until it stopped moving.. i ripped a fender and door off in mid air.

great time.

Return to “General Discussion”