Demon's Build

This forum is for a continuous build threads of the progression of your car.
Petrified.Rabbit

Re: Demon's Build

Postby Petrified.Rabbit » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:29 pm

damn that sucks, sounds like your ok though.

luckily your parts are pretty cheap aftermarket, just need paint.. better get out the roller.

Reddemonx92

Postby Reddemonx92 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:57 am

yup plus i need to start saving money to buy everything. But yea im ok luckily its just body damage. Only thing else that broke is the factory alarm. all my key does now is lock and unlock the door.

Reddemonx92

Postby Reddemonx92 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Hello everyone again.
I know i havent posted in such a long time but i have been so busy. I did get my aveo into an accident. I ended up rear ending someone and i have fixed the front end alittle. I havent had much problems with my aveo besides my engine still leaks alittle oil so i might replace all the gaskets. Currently have my rims taken off because i need 2 new tires for them. I still want your rear disk conversion rabbit once it gets all tested and a write up is made. Im still looking into seeing if i can get my compression on the car lowered. Or i might just get new cams and forged pistons if i can find the right person to help.

Heres a pic of my new front end I hope you guys like and aprove! Its not completely finished but it is on and still looks good to me. All inputs are welcome good or bad i dont mind

WOLFMAN AK907

Postby WOLFMAN AK907 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Looks good, is that a CF hood?

Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska
ImageImageImage

Return to “Members Rides”