Manorness7's Build

This forum is for a continuous build threads of the progression of your car.
Reddemonx92

Re: Manorness7's Build

Postby Reddemonx92 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:01 pm

lol yea but im talkin bout blinding bright...

Manorness7

Postby Manorness7 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:37 pm

It's very bright. There's 36 in there. I want it that bright so I can see inside my car better at night. Especially with the 5% tint it can get pretty damn dark in there. I actually wouldn't mind having another dome light in the back seat area, that would be helpful. Might take one out of a cavalier in the junkyard and clean it up good, or I'll just buy an assembly off ebay if they have them.

Petrified.Rabbit

Postby Petrified.Rabbit » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:40 am

i would take a pillar light out of an audi, and mount it in the space between the oh shit handles.

you could do all four. or just the 3 ( minus sunglass holder) or just do the back two.. you could also put them free standing.

Manorness7

Postby Manorness7 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:41 am

Lol I just need one more like in the center of the rear roof, I don't want to have it so bright when I open the doors I'm seeing spots... I could also put two in the rear doors.. :?

Oh, I just got flashed today for the first time because of my headlights, been about 7 months since I installed them maybe longer. But I went by a cop going in the opposite direction with no other cars around but him and I and he didn't pull me over, not that he would for them but just throwing that out there. :lol:

Petrified.Rabbit

Postby Petrified.Rabbit » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:12 pm

thats why i said audi lights, with them on the pillar, they point away from you.

plus, their controller has a "soft" on.. you could wire that in. it is like a reverse fade..

Manorness7

Postby Manorness7 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:57 am

New rear speakers!! Sony Xplod 6x9 400 watt peak and 100 watt rms power rating for each speaker. They sound amazing.

Upgrading the fronts when they come in, just ordered them. I'm going with SONY Xplod 6.5in.

Return to “Members Rides”