WOLFMAN AK907's Build Thread

This forum is for a continuous build threads of the progression of your car.
WOLFMAN AK907

Re: WOLFMAN AK907's Build Thread

Postby WOLFMAN AK907 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:15 am

Yeah, I'm so busy with work right now and getting my personal business established that I don't have time for anything. I didn't even manage to get the car towed today. I haven't gotten more that 3hrs of sleep a night for the past 3 weeks. I've been trying to set up my booth, but I've been doing a few paint jobs and some resto-work lately. A lot of HID installs and interior LED kits and such. I'm exhausted, but I guess this is how it is when you first start. :roll:

Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska
ImageImageImage

Reddemonx92

Postby Reddemonx92 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:03 am

what kinda business you starting wolf? and i hope everything works out good luck

WOLFMAN AK907

Postby WOLFMAN AK907 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:40 am

An automotive customs shop. I've really hit the ground running, lots of business already. It's called M.A. Custom Car Creations. So my business logo is an MA with wings coming off of it with the abreviations C.C.C. below it. This is my rough-in design right now, still need to tweak it a bit. I've been doing a LOT of paint jobs though and HID's and LED's and stuff. Smoking an awful lot of taillights too, since nobody up here knows how to do it right.
ImageImageImage

NYChevoo

Postby NYChevoo » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:34 am

Hey bud, fingers crossed for your Aveo, and also best of luck with the new business! Sounds really exciting to own your own business! I wish I could be there to throw a $20.00 up o your wall for good luck!
He drives like a man on his way home from work!
00 Jeep Grand Cherokee
02 Chevy Suburban Z71
04 Aveo Sedan (Silver)
07 Aveo Hatchback (Active Red)
85 Mercedes 300SD

Petrified.Rabbit

Postby Petrified.Rabbit » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:02 am

Everybody thinks their a bodyman.

:P

Good luck with the business. I know it's rough. Maybe after new years when you done making all those toys it will get easier!

Post some pictures.

Reddemonx92

Postby Reddemonx92 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Cool wolf good luck with the business and i like the rough logo. Anything specific custom parts that your shop is gonna focus on? or just w.e people ask you do?

WOLFMAN AK907

Postby WOLFMAN AK907 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Yeah, I've been doing body work and show car paint jobs for about 7 years now or so. For now anyways I'm focusing on lighting, body work, paint, auto starts and lift kits. Eventually, I'll be branching off into producing some custom suspension bracing and a lot of race cars. I've got an 81' chevy 10 second drag truck sitting in the shop right now that I'm building a wheelie bar for, and disassembling the front clip for a fiberglass front tilt drag clip...all one piece. I'm in the process of plumbing the shop for air at the moment because I hate tripping over all my hoses, but I need to run 3-phase into the building as well. I'm trying to start out slow as I still work for Carlile full time, but business keeps comin my way, I figure I better take it while I can get it. I wanna stay small though, I'm already over extending myself as it is. I have a big turbo install set up next week for a 2002 jetta 1.8T, so that'll keep me busy. Thanks for all the support guys, and we'll see what happens.
ImageImageImage

Pontiac1976

Postby Pontiac1976 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Good luck with your plains hope everything works out for you :!: sound like you got a pretty good start at it :ugeek:
ImagePONTIAC1976

PONTIAC
The Mark of a Great Car

PONTIAC
The Mark of a Great Car

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3101276

Reddemonx92

Postby Reddemonx92 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Thats good to hear your getting business... You dont have any vacation days from carlile so you can work on your new business?

WOLFMAN AK907

Postby WOLFMAN AK907 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:31 pm

I have 120hrs of vacation time stored up but I'm saving it. I think my new girlfriend might come with me to Washington in January to talk to some vendors. See, I'm kinda gonna moonlight a little bit and use Carlile to ship a bunch of stuff up here for my company. I'm supposed to be meeting with a rep from Valspar a.k.a. House of Kolor, and PPG to see if I can get on the wholesaler's list and start saving some money. It's going good, I'm just thoroughly exhausted.

ImageImageImage

Return to “Members Rides”