Ticket for Window Tint

WOLFMAN AK907

Re: Ticket for Window Tint

Postby WOLFMAN AK907 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Idk, that's all kinda grey area...It would really just depend on the officer that stopped you I think.

Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska
ImageImageImage

Petrified.Rabbit

Postby Petrified.Rabbit » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Manorness7 wrote:The officer did state that once you enter the state you have to abide by their tint laws.. I just recalled it.

they cant not allow you to enter the state for that. if it was a gun or something yes, you have to abide by the rules of where you go, but you cant be required to remove/modify your legal at home car to go on vacation.

and i did not know that about the diesel cars'= crazy

Petrified.Rabbit

Postby Petrified.Rabbit » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Manorness7 wrote:The officer did state that once you enter the state you have to abide by their tint laws.. I just recalled it.

they cant not allow you to legally enter the state for that. if it was a gun or something yes, you have to abide by the rules of where you go, but you cant be required to remove/modify your legal at home car to go on vacation. Things like putting on seat belts, turning on headlights in construction zones, etc yes, those are federal requirements that your car has seat belts and headlights to they can require you to use them. But having no tint would be like asked to remove a permanent item, if you are not from that state, they cant enforce it. probably attempt to sound that way because so many people just pay the fine... not knowing any better.

and i did not know that about the diesel cars'= crazy

but just like california has ALL kinds of emissions laws etc, you can drive a non emissioned (not ca compliant) through california legally, as long as it is federally legal.

Return to “Exterior”