Uneven suspension. HELP!!!!!

Including Wheel and Tires
Chris

Uneven suspension. HELP!!!!!

Postby Chris » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:39 am

I never noticed it when I was on 15s but now that I have bigger wheels I've noticed that the front drivers side and rear passenger side are lower than the opposite side. I'd blame the camber of the road if the sag was on the same side so I don't know what it could be. I've had a quick look to see if the springs are seated properly and it looks fine. Any ideas? Is it possible I've put one of the springs in the wrong side? My springs are H&Rs if that helps.

The only modified Aveo in Scotland!

Petrified.Rabbit

Re: Uneven suspension. HELP!!!!!

Postby Petrified.Rabbit » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Tough one.

This sounds like you should take the two higher springs to the drivers side. And make sure everything is assembled properly in the process.

AveoSwagg09

Postby AveoSwagg09 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 pm

I think he's saying the left frnt and right rear are sagging. which is odd like a teetering effect.

Petrified.Rabbit

Postby Petrified.Rabbit » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:21 pm

yeah, i gathered that, but if they are mounted correctly (you have to pull it apart to check). Then he should put the two higher springs he has one high front and one high rear) on the drivers side of the car, so if he sits in it, the suspension levels out with his weight added to that side...

unless he checked wheel gaps on uneven surface, or some other problems exists, that is the best "performance" solution other than buying different springs..

Return to “Brakes / Suspension”