Including Wheel and Tires
LarsBud

Re: SUPER HATCH PROJECT...thats us =)

Postby LarsBud » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:10 pm

GOOD STUFF!!!!!!

UltraRacing

Postby UltraRacing » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:34 pm

There are things being said in this forum that need clarification, and I guess it’s up to me to provide it.

First, Ultra Racing Canada (URC) is not a fly-by-night rip-off company. Long before the launch of URC in May of this year, we spent hundreds of hours researching products, product lines, importation laws, logistics, etc. Our goal was to indulge our own passion for performance cars while providing quality products at a good price for our North American clients. We endeavor to provide support and, to the best of our ability, answer related technical questions. At no time did we get into business to sell cheap junk at bargain prices. We are in business for the long haul, to make a profit and to grow exponentially. A company can only do that by offering value (high quality + good prices = value).

Now, let’s discuss the Super Hatch Project. This idea came through discussions with LarsBud. The company directors felt there was an opportunity to get our products out to grass-root enthusiasts at zero profit to us in exchange for marketing and promotion. Don’t mistake marketing for advertising…advertising requires money. At no time have we asked anyone to dig into their pockets to pay for advertising. That’s our job. Marketing and promotion is making your URC-equipped cars visible and being willing to talk about the products while making direct references back to URC…nothing more. This means positive representation in web sites, forums, blogs and newsletters as well as being present at car shows, events, etc. as your time permits.

As for LarsBud, that deal was “bartered”, and it was agreed that it would be private and confidential. Now that it is out in the open, you should have an explanation. The deal was made because we feel LarsBud has something extra to offer and, in part, as a reward for his leading to the creation of the whole Super Hatch Project concept. This was and is a one-time deal between him and us, and it will never be offered to anyone else again.

Sincerely, Phil from Ultra Racing Canada.

one_man_jam

Postby one_man_jam » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:34 pm

ya definitely lars =)
i can't wait. new toys for the aveo woot woot.
And definitely a thanks to URC for this opportunity. it makes us aveo owners feel good to know that someone out there is supporting us with goodies.
UR Canada goodies installed and available here http://ultraracingcanada.com/?q=catalog/27
ImageImage

WOLFMAN AK907

Postby WOLFMAN AK907 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Thank you Ultra Racing Canada for clarifying some of the more intriquite details of the Super Hatch Project you are offering. It is nice to have a company recognize and design high quality parts for us aveo owners as it does not happen often. Nor do we hardly ever find reasonably priced parts to begin with, let-alone a company that is trying to help us out with promotional offers. We are happy to have you join the aveonetwork.com family. Also, I think we should clarify that a lot of statements made earlier in this thread were a bit unfair and ignorant at first about the package you are offering. I think we all know nothing in life is free, and to promote and recommend high quality parts that also are affordable is something most owners would do w/out having to read the fine print first. So, thank you and welcome to the forums. I hope you continue to make great products for the aveo and give us your input on the boards.
Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska
ImageImageImage

Jason2009

Postby Jason2009 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:46 pm

Phil,

Thank you for the clarification. As I read the initial project description I guess I expected more cost wise. I never meant any harm or disrespect by any statement I made on here. And if any of my statements were taken with that intent I apologize. That was not my intentions.

That being said I was confused by the project description and the emailed offer. By the sound of the initial Super hatch project we were getting the parts at cost. I never expected the costs to be only 100 off the original package price. That seems like a very low margin to make any profit. However, if that is what it is that is fine. I would never expect you to give away parts. And I must commend you for taking care of LarsBud. Very cool of you to do that for him.

I personally can't justify that much at this point so I probably will be holding off on the project. Even though I still want the bars. Looks like I'll have to wait a while. And maybe even buy one at a time. (got to get it by the wife :lol: ) The other problem I see with that is I am in the US. So shipping may be high for me. ........

Anyway, Thank you for clarifying. And for carrying parts for the cars we like so well.
If you rev it, it will go!

2009 Chevy Aveo LS
2007 Chevy Corvette Z06
2002 GMC Yukon XL
1978 Jeep CJ5 Levi Edition
1965 Pontiac GTO (Tri power 4 spd)

Jason2009

Postby Jason2009 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Oh and I forgot to add....

I never thought your prices were bad to begin with. Deal or not they seemed priced resonable.
If you rev it, it will go!

2009 Chevy Aveo LS
2007 Chevy Corvette Z06
2002 GMC Yukon XL
1978 Jeep CJ5 Levi Edition
1965 Pontiac GTO (Tri power 4 spd)

WOLFMAN AK907

Postby WOLFMAN AK907 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:26 pm

+1, My thoughts exactly!
Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska
ImageImageImage

LarsBud

Postby LarsBud » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Well the boyz at Ultra Race are shipping out my parts this week and I can't wait. With the weather getting colder I'm running out of time to get the last things installed before it snows.
So I will take lots of pics with a step by step Install, along with a vidio. Be putting the wife to work :lol:

thehunterooo

Postby thehunterooo » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:52 pm

whew 850 CAD is a bit too much for me for the moment, though i would just perfer to turbo my aveo in a year

guess i might buy the strut bar
http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000185677338

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3124271

one_man_jam

Postby one_man_jam » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:50 am

oh yeeeeaaaaaaaa lars hooking it up with DIY =)

that sounds great for you man. i still need to wait a few more weeks because they need to place an order to malaysia for some of the other bars for me, but i will probably be doing the same thing though. pics and a write up.
can't wait :D

UR Canada goodies installed and available here http://ultraracingcanada.com/?q=catalog/27
ImageImage

Return to “Brakes / Suspension”